metal corrugated roofing sheets
3)zinc coating: 60--120gsm
- Base sheet: galvanized steel sheet, pre painted steel sheet
- Standard: JIS, ASTM, GB
- Thickness: 0.15mm—0.5mm
- Width: 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm before corrugation
- Raw material 762mm to 665 mm, 660mm(after corrugated) and 9 waves
- Raw material 914mm to 800mm, 810mm(after corrugated) and 11 waves
- Raw material 1000mm to 875mm, 880mm, 890mm,900mm, 914mm(after corrugated) and 12 waves
- Zinc: 60g--180g/m2
- Color: All colors according to RAL color system
- Package: covered by one layer of pvc film on the surface of steel sheet, or in bundle.
- Features: light-weight, high-strength, erosion-resistant, quakeproof, easy-installation, colorful, anti-rust, long life, etc.
- Application: roof, steel structure workshop, sandwich panel workshop, transportation, outside decoration of various buildings, home appliances like refrigerator, air conditioner, electric cookware, etc.